First Steps to getting an Internship?
Attend an Internship Info Session with Holly Coffin!
RSVP preferred, walk-ins welcome. Use our RSVP form here.
During Finals Week, the CPE will be open every day from 8 am to 4 pm. We would like to wish you all a Happy Holidays!
Want to spend a semester studying, interning and living in Chicago? Chicago Semester is just the opportunity for you. For more information, go to the Chicago Semester website.
First Steps to Study Away
3. Semester and Year-Long Programs only:
Complete online advising application: http://elmhurst.studioabroad.com/index.cfm? FuseAction=Programs.ViewProgram&Program_ID=51246
Contact email@example.com to make an advising appointment!
Please download this file for your information.
- All Elmhurst College students and alumni are invited to the CareerFest.
- This event will be held at North Central College in Naperville, IL.
- 10 am - 3 pm for opportunities in the business sector (including non-profits)
- 1 pm - 5 pm for opportunities within school districts
- $10 cash for early registration at the Career Ed Center in Circle Hall by January 23rd
- $20 Cash to register on the day of the event
- Upload your resume to www.iscpa.org
- Only candidates from ISCPA schools are eligible to attend (including Elmhurst College)
- Contact the Center for Professional Excellence - Career Education Office
- (630) 617-3460 - Circle Hall First Floor